My (early) (kind of) new year resolution!



Ok..ok… I know its still august and there are still couple of months to new year, but then again I think hey… why I need to wait till  new year to make a resolution if I can make it now?? And thats the very reason why do I write this article you are reading!
Ok , so my resolution is simple, too simple even.  My wish is to stop being late at any occasion I need to attend, because seriously if anybody (who had too many times and stupid enough) ever made some kind of survey, and ask my friend to explain my character in one word then I am pretty sure  most of them would say L.A.T.E ,……L to the A to theT to the E yup late!,
Actually I am so much tired of this habbit of mine, and not only me, my friend ( I believe) get annoyed by this to. Most of my friend asked me 'bout this, about why am I always late. On the time like that I would just throw a confuse and desperate look  and say “believe me I ask my self the same question every single day!”. Seriously I don’t even know the reason! Or maybe I just pretend that I don’t? I am not sure about this though.  But what ever the reason is, I always be this ‘early bed early up yet some how still always late’ kind of a person, and dude believe me, I am not proud of it at all. So as I said…. I wish I could change it…… lets just see if could make it! FIGHTING!! ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts