Crush, crush, crush


Prince Pierre Casiraghi

I always have a big interest on the royal families, and I can’t stop my mouth whenever I start talkin’ ‘bout this matter. In this post I’ll write about my royal crush Pierre Casiraghi the extremely charming prince from Monaco. May you enjoy it cause I write this with all my heart :)
Full Name : Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi
Nick Name : Pierre Casiraghi
Date/place of birth : 5 September 1987/Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in     Monte Carlo, Monaco
Parents : Stefano Casiraghi
              Princess Caroline of Hanover
Siblings : Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi
               Charlotte Marie Pomaline Casiraghi
               HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover 
 Education : International Economics and Management at Bocconi University 

Why I like him so much?
Actually I had too many reasons when it comes to this question. But don’t worry I won’t boring you with long list (beside I’m too lazy to write them all :P) and here are the reasons:
1)      He is a real Prince (hehee… you can say I watched too many Disney princess cartoons but I think every girl must have this cinderella dream, at least once in their  entire life. Beside he is third in line to the throne of Monaco, following his mother and brother.)
2)      He loves kids ( this is the second great quality of him, I read in some psychology  book-I forgot the tittle though- that the man who like kids usually have a sweet personality, patient, and kind hearted. I mean isn’t him perfect??? Owh!)
3)      He is a well educated prince (as you may already read he take International Economics and Management at Bocconi University, and that’s not only it, he is also  fluent in French, Italian, English, and some German, and even better he plays the Saxophone!)
4)      He is super gorgeus (no one can deny this, right? )
5)      He is responsible ( at least if you compare him with his oldest brother, the crown prince of Monaco-Prince Andrea Cashiraghi-I copy this statement from a magazine so no offense :))
I think that’s enough for this post… chao


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts