A Good Man by Jennifer L. Armstrong



I read the ebook version  of this book a couple months ago, I got the link to download it from some blogger group I joined earlier. The first time I saw it in download list I wasn’t really thrilled. I was just randomly picked some ebook to download, when my pointer hit it title and the rest is history. I think I have to tell you how gratefull I’m that I download it because this book, has one of the sweetest love story I’ve ever red, and even better Jennifer L. Armstrong really knows how to make this book so meaningfull without making it too hard to read  (if u only know what I mean).
The story is about a faithfull Christian name Meggie, who just moved in to a new neigbourhood after she broke up with her so called boyfriend. Meggie, however need to adjust her self with her new live. She rent a new house, went to a new church community, make some new friends and all. But she soon  realize that her saving is getting less and she need to find a new job. In the beginning of the story Jennifer describe perfectly about how hard these situations for Meggie, she can only eat once a day, she have to be really carefull with her spent so she choses to walk instead of taking busses. But some how her every problem work itself out (mostly because she get some help from people around her). Meggie is not described as an outstanding or perfectly beatifull girl -not that she is ugly either- Meggie is an ordinary girl, but her kind heart and her faithfulness is the greatest quality of her.
Soon after she moved into her new rented house she met Douglas, who happened tobe her new neighbor. He is described as the type of man any girl would bring to meet their family, he is charming, caring, sweet, polite, exceptionally smart, very helpful and more importantly he also loves cat! just like Meggie. It is easy to predict that Meggie will soon fall for this man, but there’s one big issue about this man, they don’t share the same faith, atleast that’s what Meggie think. So would she stay with her faith and find another guy who fit all her list? Or would she make an exception and take a chance with Douglas? Or….. would there be another ending for the story?......
Nope, I won’t ruin the story for you here ;), so you’d better read it yourself, trust me you wont regret it, you may really probably gonna love it just like I do………. So happy reading fellas :)

Comments

  1. setelah membaca reviewnya saya pun jadi ingin membancanya

    EMI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts